Please click HERE for information regarding Fall program cancellations.
If you think your program might be cancelled but do not see it listed at this time, please listen to WAWL radio at 103.5 for any additional cancellations as they come up.You can also "Like" us on Facebook or Follow us on Instagram for updates. If in doubt, please use your discretion, for safety.
- A full refund will be issued if NORA cancels a class.
- A full refund less a $5 processing fee will be issued if participant cancels at least 48 hours prior to the start of class.
- If cancellation is less than 48 hours of class beginning, a voucher for value of class will be issued less the $5 processing fee. VOUCHER CAN BE USED TOWARD ANY NORA CLASS, JUST LIKE CASH, BUT MUST BE USED WITHIN ONE YEAR.
- NO REFUND will be issued if canceling on day of class.
- NO REFUND will be issued after class starts regardless of attendance.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks. Repayment must be in the form of cash.
- Registration deadline is 1 week prior to start of program. $10 fee will be assessed for late enrollment.
- NORA reserves the right to cancel programs if the minimum enrollment is not achieved
- Resident fee is determined by: If you live within the Grand Haven Area Public School district boundaries or in the City of Grand Haven, City of Ferrysburg, Robinson Township, Grand Haven Charter Township or Port Sheldon Township; then you will be charged the resident rate. If you attend GHAPS but live outside these boundaries, you will still qualify at the resident rate. All others must pay the Non-resident rate.
- Video/Photos: Video recording may be done and/or photos may be taken at our programs/events, and unless the department receives a signed, written objections, videos and photos may be reproduced for NORA publications.
- Visa and MasterCard accepted. Payment must accompany registration to be processed. Make checks payable to NORA or Northwest Ottawa Recreation Authority. You may register at the Recreation office, by mail or online.