NORA Refund Policies
- A full refund will be issued if NORA cancels a class.
- A full refund less a fee ranging from $5 - $25 depending on the activity will be issued if participant cancels at least 48 hours prior to the start of class. For detailed breakdown of cancellation fees, call NORA Office.
- If cancellation is less than 48 hours of class beginning, a voucher for value of class will be issued. VOUCHER CAN BE USED TOWARD ANY NORA CLASS, JUST LIKE CASH, BUT MUST BE USED WITHIN FIVE YEARS.
- NO REFUND will be issued if canceling on day of class.
- NO REFUND will be issued after class starts regardless of attendance.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks. Repayment must be in the form of cash.
- NORA reserves the right to cancel programs if the minimum enrollment is not achieved
- Resident fee is determined by: If you live within the Grand Haven Area Public School district boundaries or in the City of Grand Haven, City of Ferrysburg, Robinson Township, Grand Haven Charter Township or Port Sheldon Township; then you will be charged the resident rate. If you attend GHAPS but live outside these boundaries, you will still qualify at the resident rate. All others must pay the Non-resident rate.
- Video/Photos: Video recording may be done and/or photos may be taken at our programs/events, and unless the department receives a signed, written objections, videos and photos may be reproduced for NORA publications.
- Visa and MasterCard accepted. Payment must accompany registration to be processed. Make checks payable to NORA or Northwest Ottawa Recreation Authority. You may register at the Recreation office, by mail or online.
NORA follows all guidance from Ottawa County Health Department and Grand Haven Area Public Schools for each program or event. We are continuously monitoring updates to any policies or guidance.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
NORA FOIA Procedures & Guidelines
FOIA Fee Itemization
FOIA Request Form
FOIA Appeal Form
Click here to view the entire Freedom of Information Act